Friday, May 15, 2009

Infosys Extension Policy



"There are three ways of doing things: right, wrong or as I say!"

.. I do not know what happened to me but I rediscovered the pleasure of writing on this blog.
My blog.
self-celebration, as defined by someone.
self-defeating as I call it.
This desire I had lost a bit 'or maybe just ... .. and much more there were 'others' thoughts. I write
this post for no reason in particular.
Thus, for the sake of doing - in my own way - the point of my situation, "Running" course.
Oh not that there's a much to say.
Normal things.
things everyday.
Things stopwatch. Things
repeated.
Things "we slightly slower than expected."
Things "but when @ about or @ the end of this play!?".
Things "but tomorrow we do!?". Things
of "the usual".
Things " na na ... Savior has arrived."
Things "if today we do not close at least 3 minutes under suspended holidays ... and took us to retreat to Norcia !!!".
Things "but really every day at 5.30? .. But you're crazy."
Things "Tomorrow is Wednesday morning and liver evening .. woke up at 4.30 ... that long to do the 36km. "
Things" ... if we do I'm 36km long .. then it's just fun! "
Things" in the dark we make them the first 15 km along the seafront back and forth for 1 km !.
boring things.
Things "is just !!... all evening that there were ... I neglected to mention."
Things "this week I'm in college at 21 ... , 45 already 'sleep! ... .. but by Friday we part of the wick. "
Things" no ipod mp3 music ... and distract me! from the road, the training program, from the day I am planning. "
Things" and I think I'm running. "
Things" I really like racing and not only ... this is an anti-social ".
Things like" fuck it's Friday .. with the "beasts". "
Things just interested.
Things" nobody cares ".
Things" interested in me. "
because write since I returned from Paris have changed a bit ' of things.
Podistica not.
The "not" have inevitably influenced the foot and it led me to realize that something had to change . A 360.
In everyday life I do not know yet.
But in my way of working out I realized something.
as I felt the need to "seriously put to the test", to try to understand how and where I can get.
So - for example - from 4 I went to train 5 times a week.
So I tried to polish those 10-15 sec "on repeat."
So I also tried to vary training.
I must say that this new dimension I do not know where I will.
But I know that I like . She gives me fresh.
Even if I go back home with their bones broken. " All
despite persistently back pain in the groin area (to say the truth and spread deaf) that I had accused 4-5 years ago. E 'groin. It takes rest. And I know that after Turi. I'll take it '.. for at least 10 days.
I write about this new dimension - paradoxically - in the one day of training I went to so and so. I had to do 20km to 12km slow in 5 km to 3.55 km and 3 km lenses. The 5
fast I made them (eventually) to 4 min / km on average. Too bad. Mha Oh well ... Next time, maybe the will get better.
I write in anticipation of Turi. A race on which I have invested a great deal. Perhaps the race so far of the season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment