Thursday, June 4, 2009

How To Make A Homemade Sterio System

05/24/2009 - 05/17/2009 05/15/2009

The race is the usual. You can find it here: http://francop38.blogspot.com/2008/05/san-michele-salentino-180508.html

What else?!

Well first of all say positive things:

  1. the location is beautiful ... but this time the climbs I have heard all the legs;
  2. the climate is one of the best: a joy that rarely breathes high in races (perhaps second only to that which is to Tuturano)
  3. the fact that we have placed 30 seconds less;)
  4. ice cream when it comes to rest after the race:).

The bad things:

  1. departure: you can not think of people in 1400 to start a road as wide as the narrow alleys of Monopoly! How would my friend Silvia ... Holy Faith!
  2. the incredibly hot. I

a premise, in this period, the head "sport" - as well as physical - not so much with me. And I must say that my race was the photograph of this moment.

One race perhaps thoughtlessly. Or better.

Without proper conviction of its vessels.

Let me explain. I had the

ìimpressione of having run a race faster without that little familiarity I had acquired in previous years. Now I do not know if this is an "incompetence" due to the fact that the rhythms were changing and / or was slightly burdened by the workload increased significantly. I do not know.

It must be said also that I am not the best.

This is tearing my groin and I became difficult to run with the "peace" last year.

17052009(001)

However ban on nonsense ... for fanatics of the numbers ...

Time: 38min and 43sec (10km)

rank: 110 th overall - 26 Cat. TM

Eddy: 478 th overall - 2nd cat F35

0 comments:

Post a Comment