Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spuerman Mens Underwear

Vivicittà '- 19.04.09

" ... 98 hundredths of a second can be enough!"

was supposed to be a race to run and mo ' of "performance" without effort, almost - and I say almost - for the sheer pleasure of sharing with some friends a long strip 12,000 mt.

In fact, as often - indeed, as always - the case was a real race.

I think the biggest difference between an amateur and my experience is just that. The mastery of self-determination in tactics, techniques, and especially in the programming of the season.

I went down the street and on the start line, I knew I could not have been a run ... and so whatever it was!

Now the numbers so I give the idea.

At 2 weeks after the Marathon Paris, I walked the 12 km of Vivicittà of Taranto and in 44min 54sec (13th overall). At an average of 3 min and 47 sec per km!

The weather was great.

But not enough for me to earn the top spot of the Company.

VIVICITTA' - 19.04.09 - 001

Antonio Pagliara in a form that is beautiful arrived 98 hundredths of a second before me.

And so it was enough.

recognition - due more to the many absences to personal skill - Having arrived, however, is placed as 1st in my category (cat. TM).

In fact, if I could get first-class means say that "we were poor at ftient." :):)

Eddy won instead having placed first among women. A record that, in my opinion, from the 'moral - since it was not satisfied with the race in Paris - and want to start the season Corripuglia.

The Race

As said before, I decided to "run" this race once I arrive on the start line.

And, paradoxically, though I did not just speed in his legs when picked up the pace I also enjoyed it, despite the way - I think - had three or four curves and roads a bit 'too narrow. The race

is spun smooth quite regularly in fact the media has always been more or less than, the one thing that I missed - but my problem is known - his head on the final stretch.

Probably if I were in the pipeline "party" before, though, as it were, I had long before (instead of the canonical 300m), perhaps I could finish in a better position.

Patience. There 's been this way and that's okay.

The day however was too leisurely in the relational point of view. I met a lot of old and new friends .

VIVICITTA' - 19.04.09 - 014

... the boys in the course of 14.00 ... Gabry, I, "or professor" Robert and Gianluigi

VIVICITTA' - 19.04.09 - 043

... between fans, winners, runners and people of art! :)

VIVICITTA' - 19.04.09 - 015

... with riders and fans ...

VIVICITTA' - 19.04.09 - 016

.. lawyers, professionals, winners and ... I

VIVICITTA' - 19.04.09 - 020

the awards .... ... Eddy ...

VIVICITTA' - 19.04.09 - 041

... that has a photo of the surreal fantasy ... where the bride's imagination ... I on the podium! :)

VIVICITTA' - 19.04.09 - 040
... I leave this photo for last because in my opinion contains in full the spirit of the day ... "fun."
soon


0 comments:

Post a Comment