Monday, September 15, 2008

How To Write A Movie Invitation

MARTINA FRANCA -

"Wonderful, but you do not realize
as to what the world is wonderful
wonderful, even your pain may seem
then wonderful"

ongi I do not know why but when I think of something complicated I remember this song.

And I came to mind today ... in the pouring rain when we ran at / to Martina Franca.

What we are wicked!

Runners are so ... ... I dug physical wiry hair ... ... and basically insane.

The race was accompanied by virtually the entire duration of the rain, which left us in peace only when you arrive at the finish. The Race

The route winds up to 8km 250m as will be evidenced by the pictures attached below includes many ups and downs.

Cap

a good start. Front. An accomplice to do the first initial descent km and at about 3min 40sec per km. I think maybe I'm going too strong and then slow down until the average rate is around 3 min and 57 sec per km.

the 6th km Biblically the Lord sends us the Red Sea. A puddle which inevitably have to go .... your feet are completely immersed in the water .. 'national tragedy!

Pass that kind of "plague" but 'the race is heading towards the finish line in reverse way of going.

Healthy, safe and close to death from cold and 32min 47sec - 123 th overall - 31 Cat. TM . The pre-race

At 7.20 I go down at home ... and I will propsetta this scenario

001

rain ... and time ... that black sadness ...

I do not mind I lose, I escape by car, take Mauritius, Antonio and then point in the direction of Martina.

Just arrived the atmosphere is surreal ... everything is still to be prepared ... and there are only 50 minutes to start.

Meanwhile there is the opportunity to bring together proprizia part of the group have already arrived

002

... myths that !.... shorts in the rain ... and 20 degrees ... I mean we realized? (From left back: Paul, Anthony, Maurizio, Alessandro and Enzo, front from left: Peter, Francis and I).

photos Rite

003

with Himmler ... Maurizio ....

006

with Antonio, and Maurizio Alessandroni ...

005

not miss ... the usual photos!

See you next Sunday in Casamassima, where - as usual - rain is expected.

Salvation Unlimited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment