Friday, September 12, 2008

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

FRANCAVILLA 14.09.2008 - 07:09:08

This morning I was sitting comfortably in "reading room" when I happened to read an article published in Corriere Pizzolato past August. References and tells us what's really missing the race ... races ... the pre-start tension ...

One sentence in particular, however, struck me deeply:

"In racing to beat the opponent can be many things: the hands of the clock always running too fast, the travel distance, the difficulties of the track, the inconveniences that arise as the load increases ..." .

Well, Francavilla has been - like all races, they'll think the most - all these things together.

I make a premise that does not count as a justification: the heat was crazy and I was not prepared for a "half".

said precisely that I came from a shot to beat quite "tight" (25 km on Wednesday) and a trip that I still had sapped a lot even though I continued to train.

difficle Yes, because it is back to racing in the city when you have had the opportunity to race here

NOR E BRET- 2008 - 1068_resize

between the hills and the vineyards where the grapes are grown for the champange ... or here

NOR E BRET- 2008 - 1074_resize

the landing beaches of Normandy.

But proceed calmly. As was the custom

meeting - at the start - an hour before the start of the "bosses" in the meantime had withdrawn the chest and the race packs. Pago. And I'm going to change.

FRANCAVILLA - 07.09.08 - 001_resize

... business as usual tirade ... I never took a picture with these glasses ... miiii are awesome!

Then we start with the heating, turn Villa, a chat with Salvatore met there (author of a dazzling 1h 28min and change) and so for the last ritual photos

FRANCAVILLA - 07.09.08 - 003_resize

... glasses on. .. (me and eddy are like Pietro Aretino ... with one hand in front and one behind :):):):))

FRANCAVILLA - 07.09.08 - 002_resize

glasses on .. .. but by Up! ...

FRANCAVILLA - 07.09.08 - 004_resize

glasses ... down ... but full-length ...

go! We decide to leave at around 4.30 ... after the first few kilometers but I am driven by a rate around 1.15 to 4.19 km. It's not my ... halfway through the race ... in fact ... I give about 11 km mark I raise significantly the time on km - also because of the fact that the Garmin me off - and inevitably end up running by feel. This is something that gives me deeply uncomfortable.

Thus, the km run slow ... slow ... sometimes step or perhaps next only to people who are not even shiny km to tell me the time on the past. In short, is what pisses me off quite a bit.

All right! From the "surf" around an hour and 32min. ... I find myself fighting to keep me back from peacer hour and 35min. ...

the overpass of the 17 km mark peacer is upon me now ... is a matter of minutes ... I feel my legs heavy ... and so the 19 km mark is next to me ... and then I will plant in front of 5 meters!

He honestly what I is not good .. just grit my teeth and I go back ... (I run for about 500 meters with its balloons on my face ... how sad) and then right beside him and try to bring his step .... spurs me to do "spring" (I was thirsty and looking for a restaurant ... ... having missed the previous one) and tells me to go "now that we have arrived" ... we

on until the last 500 meters.

The 500m more 'longest of my life ... never passed ... I also tried to sprint ... at least not to end just above the hour and 35min ... but now I was completely exhausted.

I close in 1 hour and 35min 8sec. Bad considering that during the race I always fell like rhythm. Well if you think I should go to 4.30 km at the outset.

Eddy Behind me with 1 hour 36 min practically shadowed me - without my noticing - the whole race.

No doubt you better than me!

The organization was good. The only drawback to the sponge 17 ° km already completed for us time and 35min ...... and a refreshment at the 20th km completely useless. The

any desired:

Path: 80m 21km

Time: 1h 35min 08sec

rank: 123 th overall - 26 Cat TM

See you next Sunday with Martina.

not miss it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment