Saturday, September 27, 2008

Green Dot On Computer

CASAMASSIMA 09/28/2008 - 21/09/2008

On Sunday morning, forcing me to move a bit reluctantly ... I'm tired ... the place is away .. I'm alone in the car and the only thing that gives me courage is that the location is beautiful.

I think to myself ... "by a 40 minutes and we all go home with a clear conscience."

And because the race Casamassima was precisely and only (maybe), a problem of conscience.

should have been done and enough! I'm beginning to understand how they feel about athletes who have to do things even when they feel like it.

Fortunately, next Sunday is half to pheasant and then there's a Sunday rest. :)

Vaaaaa well. OOOOOOk .

The path is actually very nice even if I had described as fast. Okay - even here - corrections are always out later.

You run the first 5 km in plain and slight descent and then from the 6th to the end uphill. This time there was also against the wind. Too bad because in principle could also be a path on which - in theory and subject to what he first pointed out - do a "good race". The organization

was good, the restaurants they worked perfectly and the flow arrival was well controlled by the specially created three lanes. Nothing to complain.

The pace stood about 3 min and 54 sec km. Not bad. I'm back:). Sure, Michael Forleo continues to give me 20 sec but that's okay.

The numbers of the race: 10km

Route 200 mt - time: 39 min and 23 sec

Rank: 137 ° (on 1245) total - 38 ° cat. TM

CASAMASSIMA21.09.08001_resize2

.. just arrived ... Casamassima is still in hibernation .. like me:)!

CASAMASSIMA21.09.08003_resize2

... ... people just before the start of respect:

by left Fabrizio, Michele, Ilene, I, Peter, Stephanie and Francesca (or holy Franca view of the golden light of the above!)

CASAMASSIMA21.09.08004_resize2

after the race ... ... I realize that I miss the usual photo .. the one with the chest ... that problem there? I can now .. sure is going to get the car .. but I'd do it ... so stop because he realized that I'm taking the photo ... I can not say & # 242; be so distracted .. I saw that I was putting the machine to make the photo ..

CASAMASSIMA21.09.08005_resize2

... nn so sure that it stops ...

CASAMASSIMA21.09.08006_resize2

... and ... oh well cross Quillo passes ... well ....

CASAMASSIMA21.09.08007_resize2

am referring ... the same ... okay .. so I'm here on purpose to freeze ..

CASAMASSIMA21.09.08008_resize2

.. here it is ... to Step 6 ... the photo Rite is safe!

soon, see you in Faggiano ... flock!

0 comments:

Post a Comment