Thursday, October 14, 2010

How To Fix Torn Couch Cover

called?

I'm back:)
Today after a long time I show you a small thing done in those days.
Since I started this new "adventure" with Avon I thought it would mark an agenda where everything that could be useful to me and since my house is full of old calendars but do not use, thought I'd use one but not mica could remain as it was ...?
The cover is hard plastic on which there was a print that I took to create the new cover, I left the old print only the written agenda then I am given to the mad joy of the old catalogs to cut that figure avon I liked them;)
At the end I am After only a few.
I chose a white sheet as background checked (which I like so much) and I glued and stapled the cropped images, a small writing e. .. the cover of my agenda here it is ...
order not to miss the mark, since there was no bookmarks, I thought to bind to the first ring of the spiral a piece of cream ribbon.
And my agenda is ready: D
We can call it a small scrap of work?
all for today.
Greetings to all;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment