Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bellybutton Pain After C Section

THE RETURN ...

Ragazzuole and not just make yourself comfortable because this is a post lungooooo!
After months of absence, here are some things handmade by me:)
I have prepared during the swap of two that actually did with Gloria was to be shipped in May, but ... I have sent Only a week ago: (
FORGIVENESS!
For the swap were to be sent at least 5 things for which 3 handmade, handmade for those I have chosen the technique that was used for things that and she had to send it to me for her.
you chose: creative sewing, crochet stitchery and then I added an object and painting in the country bought two things.
But notice on drill chatter and pass the pictures;)
Subject creative sewing
An apron with a pocket for his creations and use of a bird "copied" the fabulous Country Kitty
Subject crochet
A bag container hang on or keep on your desk, I used the colored straw for the first time and I liked it a lot:)
Subject stitchery
A clutch for tricks or what he wants, the last object was created because I did not know how to use the stitchery to create something useful then the inspiration and as a result I do not mind considering it's my first clutch in sewing. Inside the I-coated dell'incerata transparent so that it does not stain. Subject
country painting
white goose I love fairies and so when I realized it a bit to revisiting some of them obviously do not own a copy. This is probably the least useful object but it is said that everything must be useful;)
Gifts purchased
I thought of a phone book and a decorative iron heart-shaped (I have a flower and a hen too cute)
As you can see things are all handmade in shades of green and purple or pink are colors that she likes very much and I love it as a match.
She loved everything, yes I wanted to do more to make me forgive the huge delay but did not succeeded: (
What do you think of this return creative??

0 comments:

Post a Comment