Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pinewood Derby Design Templates, Star Wars

ANOTHER GIFT ARRIVED

I'm back with another gift to show you this time it's up to those made to the famous MOMO ;)
I never know what to give because I always fear of making only a mess and realize that things are not up to it.
This year I wanted to give her something that could be of use in addition to her passion for jewelry, kitchen.
copying from the legendary Pottery here is the butterfly potholder, had long I wanted to implement it and finally we are able;)
then copying the idea of \u200b\u200bthe mythical TARTAMILLA (March) here is a Dolcino for the needles that help to create the forms using boiled wool for her jewelry.
you like them?
She seems to be liked.
Thanks to you and your blog that are of fundamental inspiration for me;)
KISS

0 comments:

Post a Comment