Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mukta Vati Testimonials

GIFT GIVEN LAST

After a long absence returned with something creative in sewing;)
AND 'presents a Christmas this year I made for a friend with much appreciated: D
He had seen that gave me the brush holder MOMO the talented and he had fallen in love and so I picked up the ball and I've created all for her making a change;)
She liked it very much and you?
Before I leave you best wishes for this holiday season already started and I still ask God a little patience to those who have yet to receive my little thoughts that are over a week but this time I trust the little place that I have lost also a parcel (
Hello to all and see you soon with other creations;)
PS. Photos I had initially posted the Interior (Fra thanks;))

0 comments:

Post a Comment