Monday, August 21, 2006

Kasi Gagabihin Translation



In the darkness of the room she smiles and looks at me.

I see only the glitter of her eyes that look because I know my voice.
E 'nearly blind but sees me and over my time, back and forth.
It 's very old but has the clarity and joy of a child.

I sit next to her and kiss her.
She smiles at me with a dance of teeth and his smile lights me absurd.
She tells me the time and went back.

reappears a grandmother acquired by an early marriage ended in tragedy. A grandmother
vampire that has sucked the life
and the little money earned by weight of hay older than she,
in the belly with a child or a lost son or a desire never said.

winds cruelty of poverty and condemning all to hoard
did spoil the flowers on the stem. She was a

flower, small but strong and stubborn.
She cried often for the grandmother cursed.
She drank her tears and with them many times has blossomed.


With the money her husband had forced her to play a game not
border dell'absburgico empire in distant Croatia,
money denied to her grandmother bravely vampire
bought a radio to his brother
sucking the strength from the bottle of its many tears.

now happy, incredibly old, strong, happy.
now has its time and is happy.

had to wait eighty years, but now it is hers alone.

from his body exudes a feeling of peace, which illuminates the room. A
near her feel a sense of strength that will invade
and his figure is dwarfed by the time
incredibly solar.


tarassaco

0 comments:

Post a Comment